the OSHA 30-Hour Construction training course Is Designed To Explain The OSH Act Of 1970, Current OSHA Standards and to demonstrate The Importance Of OSHA In Providing A Safe And Healthful Workplace To Workers, and How To Recognize And Avoid Workplace hazards and Injuries. this course includes The OSHA Inspection Process, Worker Rights, and employer Responsibilities.
students will understand the Whistleblower Protection Act and how it relates to workers. The OSHA 30-Hour Course is for Experienced Workers Seeking To Advance Their Careers as Supervisors, Team Leads, Or Contractors.Completion card /certificate is good for a multitude of occupations, such as Tile Workers, Carpentry, Welders, Plumbers, Sheet Metal Workers, Electricians, Masons, And Laborers.
GAIA, EHS Custom 30-hour Outreach Training course, trains workers to encompass the latest regulations and required information to be successful in working on a construction site. GAIA EHS Introduces New Cultural Paradigms For Learning, designed to attract young men and women and experienced workers to the construction industry and at the same time, inform employees of their rights and safety responsibilities. GAIA Environmental, Health, and safety, recommends that individuals and Corporate Organizations invest in this training that can add value and benefit in receiving a return on investment (ROI). this means:
- decreasing Accidents, injuries, and fatalities,
- advancing the success of their companies
- creating a safety Awareness Culture
What Are the Benefits of an OSHA 30 Card?
Acquiring an OSHA 30-hour DOL card is essential to any industry, construction, manufacturing, maritime, transportation, carpentry, commercial or residential, medical, restaurants, landscaping, and Any Industry Where Hazards Are Present. OSHA has compliance standards that must be internalized by workers to keep them safe on the job site.
- Employers are more likely to hire an OSHA certified worker first.
- OSHA training lets employers know you have safety awareness and understand regulations and standards in your Industry.
- individuals and companies get a return on investment in this training.
- Creative, Intense learning and training with case studies and online or onsite training.
When one thinks of the Construction Industry, most think of it as a male-oriented Industry. However, that is changing in the 21st century. Today Women Comprise Only A Small 10.3 Percent Of The Workforce As Reported By The U.S. Bureau Of Labor Statistics. Considering That Women Make Up 47 Percent Of All Employed Individuals, This Means That The Construction Industry Is Only Benefiting From About 1.25 Percent Of The Total Female Workforce.
Nevertheless, Women Continue To Build Future Economic Growth In The Industry. As the Construction industries Grow Globally, Companies Are Looking To Recruit More Women To Bring Their skills Set Into The Industry.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN in our 30-hour course
- INTRODUCTION TO OSHA
- OSHA’s FATAL FOCUS FOUR HAZARDS
- COVID-19 – New Regulations Related To Construction
- OSHA’s Fall Prevention “Stand Down” Campaign
- HEALTH HAZARDS IN CONSTRUCTION
- INDUSTRY RELATED TOPICS